Fox Comp Boots
ESSENTIAL MOTOCROSS BOOTS
Our new Comp Boots deliver maximum durability and feature all the essentials you want in a pair of motocross boots. Redesigned from the ground up and designed using feedback from everyday riders, they’re a sure-fire winner for weekend warriors or riders just starting on their motocross journey. Incorporating features found in our best-in-class Instinct boots to improve fit and comfort, Comp Boots are tailor-made for riders looking for durable boots they can count on, every ride.
Grip & Control
In terms of grip, Comp Boots are designed using PosiTac™ on the outsole. Built to last, this durable rubber compound is exclusive to Fox and brings maximum durability to the boots—exactly what you need as you gain ride experience. The slim and flat medial (the inner side) design on each boot increases the surface area to keep you in close contact with the bike and further enhance your connection.
Fit & Comfort
With half sizes now available in the most common size ranges (9.5, 10.5, and 11.5), Comp Boots deliver improved comfort and a more precise fit. With focus specifically on the new and improved last—the foot-shaped mold that determines how a boot will fit your foot—step-in-comfort is assured right out of the box. This same last is used across all boots in our boot line, creating unified sizing and a consistent fit. If you wear a size 9 Comp, that will be your size across the full “reboot” line up: Instinct, Motion and Comp. Riders can now enjoy a standard, true-to-size fit—just order your normal shoe size and you’re good to go.
Comp Boots delivers coverage for your ankles and legs with TPU plating on the shin, toe cap, heel cap, and calf guard, giving you protection from both terrain and the bike.
Also updated for the new Comp Boots is the buckle and closure system. This patented, 4-buckle system provides a durable, secure closure to ensure a precise fit and comes with extended-length levers for easy opening and closing. The new ball and socket mechanism ensures your mobility is never compromised with this system, providing “float” as the boots flex and contract while you ride. This buckle and closure system is the same across all Fox boots, but Comp Boots are designed using durable, hard-wearing plastic buckles.
Included as part of the all-new design of the Motion Boots is the updated buckle and closure system. This 4-buckle design features new, patented forged metal buckles. This system provides a durable, secure closure for a precise fit and includes extended-length levers for easy opening and closing. The new ball and socket mechanism ensures your mobility is never compromised with this system, providing “float” as the boots flex and contract while you ride. This buckle and closure system is the same across all Fox boots, but Motion Boots are designed with forged metal buckles for increased durability.
Mobility & Support
When it comes to race-ready performance you can count on, mobility and support go hand-in-hand: the hinge system on these boots delivers both. This system allows for more controlled front and back movement for zero break in with zero break down, while providing lateral support around the ankle to reduce side-to-side motion as you ride. The sole is constructed to provide strategic stiffness where you need it most, further optimizing feel, support, and mobility. Combine the strategic stiffness with the mid-level comfort liner and you’ve got a pair of race-ready boots that balance mobility, comfort, and support perfectly.
- Our exclusive POSITAC rubber on the outsole provides maximum durability
- New and improved last (the foot-shaped mold that determines the boots’ fit) offers step-in comfort
- Available in half sizes for a more precise fit. Half sizes: 9.5, 10.5, 11.5
- New, adjustable four buckle closure system provides a comfortable, secure, locked-in fit
- Air mesh lining provides comfort and breathability
- Internal composite insole board provides stability and support from toe to heel and side-to-side on the pegs
- Resoleable outsole for a longer-lasting boot, even after wear and tear
- Microfiber synthetic leather upper for superior comfort, fit, and durability
- TPU plating on the shin, toe cap, heel cap , and calf guard for coverage
- Weight: 1,620 g (size 10)
SIZE & FIT
- Boots have a standard fit that’s true to size, take your normal shoe size
- Half sizes available in 9.5, 10.5, 11.5
- Motion has the widest available size range, 5-14
- Sizing uniform across all models: Instinct, Motion, Motion X, Comp, and Comp X
- Zero break-in required thanks to our patented hinge system
PARTS & CARE
- Re-soleable outsole to maintain peak performance
- Details on resole program coming soon
- Fully serviceable with Fox Racing parts
- Parts available soon: outsole, buckle/strap kit, and hinge cuffs, bolt, and washer