SEGWAY TOURS – Segway Tours with Aloha. Segway with us!
Segway PT Tour Highlights
- Experience the best of Lahaina in a fresh way – on a Segway!
- Communication radios – you hear everything your guide will say during the tour
- Receive expert instruction & training on how to ride a Segway
- Glide along the famous Lahaina Front Street and soak in the picturesque views of the history, ocean and sun
- See top Lahaina attractions, like the Banyon Tree, Jodo Mission, Old Lahaina Prison and more
- Take stops on your Segway adventure to take pictures of Lahaina’s key landmarks
- Enjoy expert commentary on Lahaina and its surroundings from your Segway guide
- Select your favorite photos from your tour and let us print and frame them for you. We take and print high quality digital images with high quality equipment.
- Get HD video from your tour on a disc, we narrate, add Hawaiian music and special footage to your DVD.
- Keep the famous Segway Maui “Don’t Hit Me” T-shirt FREE of charge with direct booking*
Private Tours Highlights
- Private check-in and training for your group only.
- Personal Tour Guide – Experienced guide at your service.
- Selection of departure times to fit your schedule.
- Customized Complimentary Picnic Based on Your Preferences
- Communication radios – you hear everything our guide will say during the tour
- Select your favorite photos from your tour and let us print and frame them for you. We take and print high quality digital images with high quality equipment. Get HD video from your tour on a disc, we narrate, add Hawaiian music and special footage to your DVD. (Please let us know with reservation, additional charge will apply)
- Keep the famous Segway Maui “Don’t Hit Me” T-shirt FREE of charge as a souvenir
- Tour route customized to fit your needs, rider ability, previous tour experience and your schedule.
- Private tours available per your request with 48 hours notice.
If you have never tried a unique and unforgettable experience that allows you to ride on a Segway – now you can! Take advantage of this great opportunity with us, on the beautiful island of Maui. New technologies that are hidden in the ecological Personal Transporter will take care of your carefree ride through Lahaina, where you will experience the many wonderful sights that you will not want to forget. Don’t be scared! Riding a Segway is as easy as 3, 2, 1! You will be a pro in less then 5 minutes.
If you would like to try the Segway Maui adventure but have children that don’t qualify due to the age limit, we are offering free extra complimentary baby sitting services for the duration of the tour with 48 hours notice.
Souvenirs & more Segway Maui Special Driver's License or other ID cards
Souvenirs & more Segway Birthday Card - Come on a Segway Tour on your actual birthday and get $20 off!$0.99
- We were on Segway during February 2015. Our group leader was Mark. It was great experience. He was willing to show us all features of Segway and he showed the best places of Lahaina.NikolHF Odry, Czech Republic
- Best Segway excursion and a fabulous way to see the island! Traveled with experienced, 1st time, and anxious segwayers and everyone had a blast. Company is very safety conscious and made sure they prepared everyone prior to the tour departure. John, our guide, was incredibly patient, funny and knowledgeable of the area. I would highly recommend Segway Maui, even for beginners. You cannot go wrong and will make a memory to last a lifetime!mrsckinder
- We have done two Segway Tours so far, this one was the Best. It started by having a safety video and then in depth and personal training. We then set out for our tour. John (our guide ) was great. He was very knowledgeable of the sites. John made the tour very fun. We would do this again. We recommend this tour to all.Carl F
- This is so much fun, really reasonably priced and super easy to learn for first-timers. My son and I took a tour of Lahaina with John and he will show you spots you just might miss, along with the famous ones in the guide books. Our hour and a-half flew by--we'll go for one of the longer tours next time. This is one road trip guaranteed to keep you smiling!HI_Rose56 Grapevine, Texas
- 4.5 stars! We had a very nice time on our tour of Lahaina with Darin. Very beautiful views and lots of fun "playtime". He was extremely friendly and really seemed to enjoy his job. And the sunset was spectacular! The only reason I didn't give this attraction 5 stars is that I was really hoping to see a few landmarks pointed out. Don't get me wrong; it was a very fun time that all ages of the family would enjoy. I just really wanted a little history lesson of sorts. I would recommend this tour for those looking for a unique experience in Maui.Karen E Katy, Texas
- We had been to Maui before, and only had a day while our cruise was in port, so we decided to give this a try. Mark was our helpful and informative guide. We chose the Oceanside tour, which took away from the madding crowds of Lahaina and along the oceanfront towards Kaanapali. It was a great trip. Mark gave us history of th area and took lots of photos for us. It was easy to operate the Segway itself, and we had a chance to practice before we took off on the trip. Well worth a try!Rosemary T Vernon, Canada