Special value Segway PT tour in Lahaina, Maui, Hawaii
2 hours – Beauty of old Lahaina town
Segway Tour in Lahaina, Maui oriented especially for the historical and monumental locations on the whaling town. Glide through the front street on a Segway and acquaint yourself with Maui's heritage.
- Experience the best of Lahaina in a fresh way – on a Segway Personal Transporter!
- Communication radios – you hear everything our guide will say during the tour
- Receive expert instruction & training on how to ride a Segway PT
- Glide along the famous Lahaina Front Street and soak in the picturesque views of the history, ocean and sun
- See top Lahaina attractions like the Banyan Tree, Jodo Mission, Old Prison, Light House, Kamehameha Iki park and much more
- Take stops on your Segway PT adventure to take pictures of Lahaina’s key landmarks
- Enjoy expert commentary on Lahaina and its surroundings from your Segway guide
- Select your favorite photos from your tour and let us print and frame them for you. We take and print high quality digital images with high quality equipment, you can purchase all high resolution photos on CD or USB also.
- Get HD video from your tour on a DVD or Blu-Ray, we add Hawaiian music and special footage to your disc.
Visit the most popular historical sites and attractions, and the famous social hot spots in Lahaina, Maui. Dozens of art galleries, and a variety of unique shops and restaurants, experience it all in an exciting way on a special Segway PT tour in Lahaina, Maui. The guide will make you acquainted with the vast heritage of the old whaling town with the commentary of each key landmark you stop at. You will get plenty of opportunities to take quality pictures with your peers.
Definitely better idea than sit and watch a movie is to try a Segway PT maybe for a first time and have a lot of fun on a Segway PT tour in old Lahaina town.
We prioritize your safety the most, so, the first 20-30 minutes orientation of Segway PT is a must before each Segway PT tour in Lahaina, Maui. Click HERE to see detailed information about rider’s requirements.
- 10yrs-16yrs – need to be accompanied by a parent or a legal guardian during tour
- 16yrs–18yrs – can go alone but a parent or a legal guardian needs to sign the waiver.
- 18yrs and up need to sign waivers by themselves.
Facts and Requirements
Check in time: From 7:30 am – flexible based on availability
Check-in point: 991 Limahana place, Lahaina Hi 96761
Included: Helmets, reflective safety vest, personal radios, Segway PT
Recommended to bring: closed shoes, sun screen, sun glasses
Age Restrictions – IF UNDER 18: 16 years and younger, but minimum 10 years old, must be accompanied by a parent, guardian, or chaperon on a tour. (Chaperon form is required.) Guests between 16 and 17 years old must have a parent or guardian present at check-in and sign waiver to participate.
Weight Restrictions: Weight restrictions are between 85 lbs and 260 lbs for Segway Tours. Weight limits are strictly enforced, and each guest might be weighed at check in.
Health & Physical Requirements: All guests must be capable of moderate to advanced physical activity, must be able to step on and off the Segway PT without assistance which requires physical abilities similar to climbing and descending stairs without the support of a handrail or other walking aid. • Guests must not have neck, back, shoulder, knee, ankle injuries, heart conditions, or recent surgeries. • No pregnant women will be allowed to ride a Segway PT. Persons under drug or alcohol influences will not be allowed to ride a Segway PT. • Guests must be physically and mentally capable of following instructions given by a Segway guide.
Cancellation Policy: If the tour is cancelled by the tour operator, the full ticket price will be refunded. Cancellations prior to 48 hours are charged a minimum $10.00 per person administration fee. We charge 100% for No Shows or cancellations within 48 hours. Riders may be responsible for all damage to equipment if such damage is determined to be the result of reckless and irresponsible operation by the guest. Online reservations need to be scheduled at least 72 hours prior to the tour and need to be confirmed by phone (808-661-8284 ) for exact time and date.
In a case you are planning to use Maui Public Bus Transit System
The County of Maui currently funds a public bus system that provides service in and between various Central, South, West, Haiku, and Upcountry Maui communities. All buses are equipped with a bicycle rack. Bus Schedule
*Not combinable with other discounts, eligible with direct bookings only.