Our professional, friendly highly trained guides will help you out and you will be like a PRO within a couple of minutes.
Great for history and culture lovers! Get on a Segway PT guided tour in Lahaina, Maui and learn about the rich and interesting heritage of the place. Scroll down to Front Street and other famous places and also many historical monuments while having a blast on your Segway Personal transporters.
- Experience the best of Lahaina in a fresh way – on a Segway PT!
- Receive expert instruction & training on how to ride a Segway PT
- Glide along the famous Lahaina Front Street and soak in the picturesque views of the history, ocean and sun
- See top Lahaina attractions like the Banyan Tree, Jodo Mission, Old Prison and more
- Take stops on your Segway PT adventure to take pictures of Lahaina’s key landmarks
- Enjoy expert commentary on Lahaina and its surroundings from your Segway guide via personal radios
- Select your favorite photos from your tour and let us print and frame them for you. We take and print high quality digital images with high quality equipment or purchase all high quality pictures on CD or USB. Get HD video from your tour on a DVD or Blu-Ray, we add Hawaiian music and special footage to your disc.
Your safety is always our highest priority, therefore each of our tours begins with orientation session and training. We will practice on the Segways PT until everyone feels comfortable and is ready. We are not in hurry – Are you?
Facts and Requirements
- Check in time: Flexible from 7:30 am based on availability
- Check-in point: 991 Limahana place, Lahaina Hi 96761
- Included: Segway training, Helmets, reflective safety vest, Segway PT
- Duration: 2 hours
- Recommended to bring: closed shoes, sun screen, sun glasses
- Age Restrictions: 60 and older, must sign an insurance waiver. The rider must be able to step on and off the Segway PT without assistance which requires physical abilities similar to climbing and descending stairs without the support of a handrail or other walking aid. No pregnant women will be allowed to ride a Segway PT. Persons under drug or alcohol influences will not be allowed to ride a Segway PT.
- Weight Restrictions: Weight restrictions are between 85 lbs and 260 lbs for Segway Tours. Weight limits are strictly enforced, and each guest might be weighed at check in.
- Health & Physical Requirements: All guests must be capable of moderate to advanced physical activity, must be able to step on and off the Segway PT without assistance which requires physical abilities similar to climbing and descending stairs without the support of a handrail or other walking aid. • Guests must not have neck, back, shoulder, knee, ankle injuries, heart conditions, or recent surgeries. • No pregnant women will be allowed to ride a Segway PT. Persons under drug or alcohol influences will not be allowed to ride a Segway PT. • Guests must be physically and mentally capable of following instructions given by a Segway guide.
- Cancellation Policy: If the tour is cancelled by the tour operator, the full ticket price will be refunded. Cancellations prior to 48 hours are charged a minimum $10.00 per person administration fee. We charge 100% for No Shows or cancellations within 48 hours. Riders may be responsible for all damage to equipment if such damage is determined to be the result of reckless and irresponsible operation by the guest. Online reservations need to be scheduled at least 72 hours prior to the tour and need to be confirmed by phone (808-661-8284 ) for exact time and date.
What to bring: closed shoes, tennis shoes (tone up shoes not recommended), sun screen, sun glasses. Bottled water and other refreshments including snacks are available at the office for a purchase. You must be 60 years and older, weighs no more than 250 pounds. Anyone suspected of being under the influence of alcohol will not be permitted to ride. Safety helmets are a must and are provided for each rider at no extra charge as well as safety reflective vest. Major bank credit card and/or deposit are required.
In a case you are planning to use Maui Public Bus Transit System
The County of Maui currently funds a public bus system that provides service in and between various Central, South, West, Haiku, and Upcountry Maui communities. All buses are equipped with a bicycle rack. Bus Schedule
*Not combinable with other discounts, eligible with direct bookings only.
LAHAINA OFFICE – DETAIL MAP – FREE parking on the Limahana street.