Bookings within next 48 hours not available online, for direct booking please call 808/ 661 8284
3 hours – The Best Oceanside Segway Tour on Maui
Segway PT Lahaina – Kaanapali Ocean Shore Tour
Segway PT Lahaina – Kaanapali Ocean Shore Tour – A great tour for couples or the whole family! Experience the lush tropical waters of Maui, as you glide into a beautiful ocean shore marked with the unforgettable Pacific ocean breeze. Our Segway PT shore tour includes the Hanakaoo Beach Park also known as canoe beach and Wahikuli State Park.
Glide with us through “Canoe” beach park also known as Wahikuli park a long border uninterrupted stretch of golden sand between Kaanapali and Lahaina. This beautiful area has been in existence long before Maui became a chic vacation destination and long after the capital of Hawaii was moved from nearby Lahaina to Honolulu on Oahu. A path connects the southern end of Hanakaoo Beach Park with Wahikuli State Park. This Segway PT tour follows the walking path through both beach parks past grassy picnic areas and shady Ki awe and palm tree groves. With easy access from Lahaina or Kaanapali and excellent beach, BBQ and picnic facilities, the parks are popular swimming and snorkeling.
A very nice family-friendly area with a wide and expansive sandy beach. Hanakaoo beach park has very calm water in the early hours of the morning, and it is an excellent location to see giant sea turtles (honu) when snorkeling close to the shoreline. Enjoy the late afternoon to see island canoe clubs do their daily workouts and see the old plantation cemetery next door. Take a photo of stunning sunset views and a clear sight of the Hawaiian island of Lanai.
- Experience the ocean breeze and smooth ride on a Segway PT
- Communication radios – you hear everything our guide will say during the tour
- Receive expert instruction & training on how to ride a Segway as part of the Segway PT tour
- Glide along with the famous Lahaina town, Canoe park & Kaanapali area and enjoy the beautiful island ocean view
- Take stops and snap photos of your Segway PT Lahaina Ocean View tour and take some precious memories back with you.
- Select your favorite photos from your tour and let us print and frame them for you. We take and print high-quality digital images with high-quality equipment or purchase all high-quality pictures on CD or USB. Get HD video from your tour on a DVD or Blu-Ray, we add Hawaiian music and special footage to your disc.
- Keep the famous Segway Maui “Don’t Hit Me” T-shirt or a Segway Maui Trucker Hat as a souvenir – FREE of charge with direct booking*
- Check-in time: 7:45 am for 8:00 am tour
- Check-in point: 991 Limahana place, Lahaina Hi 96761
- Included: Helmets, reflective safety vest, personal radios, Segway PT
- Recommended to bring: Closed shoes, sunscreen, sun-glasses. Bottled water and other refreshments including snacks are available at the office for purchase.
- Age Restrictions – IF UNDER 18: 16 years and younger, but a minimum of 10 years old, must be accompanied by a parent, guardian, or chaperon on a tour. (Chaperon form is required.) Guests between 16 and 17 years old must have a parent or guardian present at check-in and sign a waiver to participate.
- Weight Restrictions: Weight restrictions are between 75 lbs and 260 lbs for Segway Tours. Weight limits are strictly enforced, and each guest might be weighed at check-in.
- Health & Physical Requirements:
- All guests must be capable of moderate to advanced physical activity and must be able to step on and off the Segway PT without assistance which requires physical abilities similar to climbing and descending stairs without the support of a handrail or other walking aid.
- Guests must not have neck, back, shoulder, knee, ankle injuries, heart conditions, or recent surgeries.
- No pregnant women will be allowed to ride a Segway PT.
- Persons under drug or alcohol influence will not be allowed to ride a Segway PT.
- Guests must be physically and mentally capable of following instructions given by a Segway guide.
7 reviews for Segway PT Lahaina – Kaanapali Ocean Shore Tour
You may also like...
Bob P –
We had a great time! it started with excellent safety training and instructions on how to ride, the through Lahaina to the coast where we had great views and saw some sea turtles. then a tour through downtown Lahaina that was informative and fun. Highly recommended!
Tyra Germsheid –
This is such a great tour. Always felt safe and was so much fun!! Thanks
Tessa Calaway –
John was the BEST guide! Filled with informative history of Hawaii, this experience was beyond what we expected! My 80 years old months -in-law traveling up and down the streets of Lahaina in a Segway! Who would have known that was possible! Thanks to John, he made it smooth sailing! Hands down, one of the best days of our vacation in Maui! If you’re going to do anything in Maui….do the Segway tour! LOVED IT!
Larissa Stangeland –
We went as a party of four and loved our tour guide, John. He was the perfect blend of informative and humorous. He made our first Segway tour easy and fun. We safely maneuvered streets and sidewalks along the ocean and saw tons of turtles out in the rocks!! The only thing you need to be prepared for is a long time of your feet. We as a family would definitely recommend Segway Maui.
Laura Helmon –
We loved this tour, soooo much fun and local insight! They really care about safety also. And if you have never ridden a Segway, it is so much fun. John is a phenomenal guide and passionate about the area. We even brought our 73 year old dad along and he loved it!
J W Wichita, Kansas –
“6 out of 5 Stars”
John, the ultimate Segway tour guide, made our tour fun, safe, informative, exciting and positive for newbies and experienced riders of all ages. The guy’s passion for his job translated into an awesome ride far exceeding our expectations. If this activity interests you at all, try it here, with John. Mexico, Europe, Grand Turk, the U.S.A., none compared.
djfoote16 Rancho Mirage, California –
“Senior citizens will love this!”
From the moment we were greeted by Mark and Pat we knew we were in great hands. First an informative video, then extensive “on-seg” training on adjacent parking lot, and we were confidently ready to go. Mark was our extremely knowledgeable and safety conscious guide coupled with a lively sense of humor and excellent skills as trip photographer. We can’t wait to do it again! DJ and Bill, Minnesota, golden agers.