Bookings within next 48 hours not available online, for direct booking please call 808/ 661 8284
3 hours – The Best Oceanside Segway Tour in Maui.
Segway PT Lahaina – Kaanapali Ocean Shore Tour
A very nice family-friendly area with a wide and expansive sandy beach. Hanakaoo beach park has very calm water in the early hours of the morning, and it is an excellent location to see giant sea turtles (honu) when snorkeling close to the shoreline. Enjoy the late afternoon to see island canoe clubs do their daily workouts and see the old plantation cemetery next door. Take a photo of stunning sunset views and a clear sight of the Hawaiian island of Lanai.
- Experience the ocean breeze and smooth ride on a Segway PT
- Communication radios – you hear everything our guide will say during the tour
- Receive expert instruction & training on how to ride a Segway as part of the Segway PT tour
- Glide along with the famous Lahaina town, Canoe park & Kaanapali area and enjoy the beautiful island ocean view
- Take stops and snap photos of your Segway PT Lahaina Ocean View tour and take some precious memories back with you.
- Select your favorite photos from your tour and let us print and frame them for you. We take and print high-quality digital images with high-quality equipment or purchase all high-quality pictures on CD or USB. Get HD video from your tour on a DVD or Blu-Ray, we add Hawaiian music and special footage to your disc.
- Keep the famous Segway Maui “Don’t Hit Me” T-shirt or a Segway Maui Trucker Hat as a souvenir – FREE of charge with direct booking*
- Check-in time: 8:45 am for 9:00 am tour
Check-in point: 991 Limahana place, Lahaina Hi 96761
- Included: Helmets, reflective safety vest, personal radios, Segway PT
- Recommended to bring: Closed shoes, sun-screen, sun-glasses. Bottled water and other refreshments including snacks are available at the office for a purchase.
- Age Restrictions – IF UNDER 18: 16 years and younger, but a minimum of 10 years old, must be accompanied by a parent, guardian, or chaperon on a tour. (Chaperon form is required.) Guests between 16 and 17 years old must have a parent or guardian present at check-in and sign waiver to participate.
- Weight Restrictions: Weight restrictions are between 75 lbs and 260 lbs for Segway Tours. Weight limits are strictly enforced, and each guest might be weighed at check-in.
- Health & Physical Requirements:
- All guests must be capable of moderate to advanced physical activity, must be able to step on and off the Segway PT without assistance which requires physical abilities similar to climbing and descending stairs without the support of a handrail or other walking aid.
- Guests must not have neck, back, shoulder, knee, ankle injuries, heart conditions, or recent surgeries.
- No pregnant women will be allowed to ride a Segway PT.
- Persons under drug or alcohol influences will not be allowed to ride a Segway PT.
- Guests must be physically and mentally capable of following instructions given by a Segway guide.