Bookings within next 48 hours not available online, for direct booking please call 808/ 661 8284
3 hours – The Best Sunset Tour in Maui!
The Best Sunset tour on Maui! Enjoy the picturesque Hawaiian oceanfront sunset while you glide through on a Segway PT. End your day in the paradise on a perfect note while watching the sunset. Great tour for couples as well as for the whole family, for its tranquility in the intoxicating scenery.
Segway Maui Sunset Tour
Segway Maui Sunset Tour – After a brief orientation and training of Segway PT safety protocols, we will start the adventure. On an endnote, you don’t have to worry about taking photos, our guide will patiently help you take as many photos in as many locations in the tour.
The view of sunset in Maui on a Segway PT is one of the best Maui experiences; it is a must for anyone visiting the place. Bask in the glow of the setting sun while gliding on a Segway PT and gaze at the beautiful scenery in front of your eyes. Segway Maui sunset tour is great for couples or the whole family! Experience the lush tropical waters in Maui, as you glide into an evening marked with the glow of a vibrant and spectacular Hawaiian sunset. It includes the Hanakoo Beach Park also known as Canoe Beach and Wahikuli State Park, along border uninterrupted stretch of golden sand between Kaanapali and Lahaina. This beautiful area has been in existence long before Maui became a chic vacation destination and long after the capital of Hawaii was moved from nearby Lahaina to Honolulu on Oahu. This Segway PT sunset tour follows the walking path through both beach parks past grassy picnic areas and shady Kiawe and palm tree groves. With easy access from Lahaina or Kaanapali and excellent beach, BBQ and picnic facilities, the parks are popular for attractions like swimming and snorkeling activities. It is a nice and family-friendly area with a wide and expansive sandy beach. Hanakaoo Beach Park has very calm water and it is an excellent location to see giant sea turtles (honu) when snorkeling close to the shoreline. On an endnote, you don’t have to worry about taking photos, our guide will patiently help you take as many photos in as many locations on the tour.
- Experience the lush scenery on this Segway Maui sunset tour to end your day on a perfect note.
- Communication radios – you hear everything our guide will say during the tour
- Because we prioritize your safety the most, the first 20-30 minutes orientation & training of Segway PT is included in each Segway PT tour.
- Glide along with the famous Lahaina town, Canoe park & Kaanapali area and enjoy a beautiful island ocean sunset
- Take stops on your Segway adventure to take pictures of Lahaina’s key landmarks
- Enjoy expert commentary on Lahaina and its surroundings from your guide
- Select your favorite photos from your tour and let us print and frame them for you. We take and print high-quality digital images with high-quality equipment or purchase all high-quality pictures on CD or USB. Get HD video from your tour on a DVD or Blu-Ray, we add Hawaiian music and special footage to your disc.
- Keep the famous Segway Maui “Don’t Hit Me” T-shirt or Trucker Hat as a souvenir – FREE of charge with direct booking*
Sunset time is changing based on the season.
- 10yrs-16yrs – need to be accompanied by a parent or a legal guardian during tour
- 16yrs–18yrs – can go alone but a parent or a legal guardian needs to sign the waiver.
- 18yrs and up need to sign waivers by themselves.
Facts and Requirements
- Check-in time: From 3:30 – 4:00 pm – based on the season
- Check-in point: 991 Limahana place, Lahaina Hi 96761
- Included: Helmets, reflective safety vest, personal radios, Segway PT
- Recommended to bring: Closed shoes, sun-screen, sun-glasses. Bottled water and other refreshments including snacks are available at the office for a purchase.
- Age Restrictions – IF UNDER 18: 16 years and younger, but a minimum of 10 years old, must be accompanied by a parent, guardian, or chaperon on a tour. (Chaperon form is required.) Guests between 16 and 17 years old must have a parent or guardian present at check-in and sign waiver to participate.
- Weight Restrictions: Weight restrictions are between 75 lbs and 260 lbs for Segway Tours. Weight limits are strictly enforced, and each guest might be weighed at check-in.
- Health & Physical Requirements:
- All guests must be capable of moderate to advanced physical activity, must be able to step on and off the Segway PT without assistance which requires physical abilities similar to climbing and descending stairs without the support of a handrail or other walking aid.
- Guests must not have neck, back, shoulder, knee, ankle injuries, heart conditions, or recent surgeries.
- No pregnant women will be allowed to ride a Segway PT.
- Persons under drug or alcohol influences will not be allowed to ride a Segway PT.
- Guests must be physically and mentally capable of following instructions given by a Segway guide.
In a case, you are planning to use Maui Public Bus Transit System
The County of Maui currently funds a public bus system that provides service in and between various Central, South, West, Haiku, and Upcountry Maui communities. All buses are equipped with a bicycle rack. Bus Schedule
LAHAINA OFFICE – DETAIL MAP – FREE parking on the Limahana street.