FREE SEGWAY MAUI ORIGINAL T-SHIRT INCLUDED
Segway Maui Sunset tour
Glide with us through “Canoe” Beach Park also known as Wahikuli park a long border uninterrupted stretch of golden sand between Kaanapali and Lahaina. This beautiful area have been in existence long before Maui became a chic vacation destination and long after the capital of Hawaii was moved from nearby Lahaina to Honolulu on Oahu, a path that connects the southern end of Hanakaoo Beach Park with Wahikuli State Park. This Segway PT sunset tour follows the walking path through both beach parks past grassy picnic areas and shady Ki awe and palm tree groves. With easy access from Lahaina or Kaanapali and excellent beach, BBQ and picnic facilities, the parks are popular for attractions like swimming and snorkeling activities. It is a nice and family friendly area with a wide and expansive sandy beach. Hanakaoo Beach Park has very calm water and it is an excellent location to see giant sea turtles (honu) when snorkeling close to the shoreline. On end note, you don’t have to worry about taking photos, our guide will patiently help you take as many photos in as many locations in the tour.
- Experience the lush scenery on this Segway Maui sunset tour to end your day on a perfect note.
- Communication radios – you hear everything our guide will say during the tour
- Receive fun & expert instruction & training on how to ride a Segway PT
- Glide along the famous Lahaina town, Canoe park & Kaanapali area and enjoy beautiful island ocean sunset
- Take stops on your Segway adventure to take pictures of Lahaina’s key landmarks
- Enjoy expert commentary on Lahaina and its surroundings from your guide
- Select your favorite photos from your tour and let us print and frame them for you. We take and print high quality digital images with high quality equipment or purchase all high quality pictures on CD or USB. Get HD video from your tour on a DVD or Blu-Ray, we add Hawaiian music and special footage to your disc.
- Keep the famous Segway Maui “Don’t Hit Me” T-shirt as a souvenir – FREE of charge with direct booking*