Bookings within next 48 hours not available online, for direct booking please call 808/ 661 8284
Glide along the seashore, discover Maui in your own pace
Private Segway PT Tour on Maui, Hawaii
Private Segway PT Tour on Maui, Hawaii with recommendations from our experienced guides according to your liking. The private tours are tailored by you or your group, as you know what you like the most. This single custom-made Segway PT tour in Maui is best if you would like to enjoy your time, riding on a Segway PT and discover new Maui areas with professional guide narration via personal radio. All private tours need to be booked in advance to increase the tour flexibility and to prepare for the special considerations on your tour. We can add virtually anything to your trip unique and fun for you. The advertised price of $215 per person reflects on a party of six. Less amount of people increases the price per person accordingly.
- Perfect for you, your guests, and your Segway guide. The best choice for personal interaction and focusing only on your friends or family.
- Custom made based on your needs with recommendations from our experienced guides
- Unique Experience – up to 3 hours
- Complimentary Refreshment
- An orientation before you ride and then, off you’ll go to Maui destinations only known to you and your guide
- Door to door transportation is available during the booking process for $99.98 Round Trip/person
- The Lahaina shuttle is also available during the booking process for $20 Round Trip/person
- Fun Instruction and in-depth knowledge of technical and practical usage of Segway PT
- Communication radios – you hear everything our guide will say during the tour
- Take stops on your Segway adventure to take pictures of Maui’s key landmarks
- Keep the memory of the trip, with your party only – Custom made Segway PT tour in Maui, vivid by letting us take photos of your group, get them on CD or USB or making an HD video on a DVD or Blu-Ray Kindly let us know with the reservation if you want our expert help on doing this for your album or family video collection. Additional Charges applied.
- Helmets, Segway PT, Reflective Vest or Segway T-shirt (your choice)
- Keep the famous Segway Maui “Don’t Hit Me” T-shirt or Trucker Hat – FREE* of charge as a souvenir with direct booking and the full price
- Check-in time: Flexible, but 8 am is highly recommended due to the Lahaina temperature
- Check-in point: 991 Limahana place, Lahaina Hi 96761
- Included: Helmets, reflective safety vest, personal radios, Segway PT
- Recommended to bring: Closed shoes, sunscreen, and sunglasses. Bottled water and other refreshments including snacks are available at the office for a purchase.
- Age Restrictions – IF UNDER 18: 16 years and younger, but a minimum of 10 years old, must be accompanied by a parent, guardian, or chaperon on a tour. (Chaperon form is required.) Guests between 16 and 17 years old must have a parent or guardian present at check-in and sign waiver to participate.
- Weight Restrictions: Weight restrictions are between 75 lbs and 260 lbs for Segway Tours. Weight limits are strictly enforced, and each guest might be weighed at check-in.
- Health & Physical Requirements:
- All guests must be capable of moderate to advanced physical activity and must be able to step on and off the Segway PT without assistance which requires physical abilities similar to climbing and descending stairs without the support of a handrail or other walking aid.
- Guests must not have neck, back, shoulder, knee, ankle injuries, heart conditions, or recent surgeries.
- No pregnant women will be allowed to ride a Segway PT.
- Persons under drug or alcohol influences will not be allowed to ride a Segway PT.
- Guests must be physically and mentally capable of following instructions given by a Segway guide.
Our guide Tom was great! He made sure everyone was safe before starting the tour. He encouraged those who were doubtful of their skills. Learned a lot during the tour. Tom was fun and an excellent guide. Even our teenage daughter enjoyed it, which meant it had to be good! Would highly recommend it.
Ayla P –
My husband and I were first time Segway riders when we went on this tour and loved it! Our tour guide Tom throughly trained us on how to operate the Segway and let us practice until we felt comfortable. The tour covered the history of Lahaina with a lot of great photo opportunities and interesting facts. We really enjoyed it and definitely recommend this tour!
Jill C –
Great Instruction and Awesome Scenic Tour
I had never been on a segway before, but Tom put us through some great training so we were prepared before we even left the lot. The tour was amazing, informative, and so much fun!
Fun for family young and old
Our family did a tour of Lahaina over March Break and it was the best time! Mark our guide was awesome in the segway training (most complete training we have ever had) and we were all confident that the 12 year old on his first segway would be able to handle everything safely. The tour was informative and we also had some free time to play around in an empty area with the segways. A great experience – no one can ever tell you otherwise! Thank you Mark!
Had a great time. Good emphasis on training and safety. Mark was our great tour guide and was knowledgeable about the area. Radio communication was excellent. Segway was very maneuverable. I would go again. Might be better to get dropped off, parking was difficult.
We booked this activity from our Holland America cruise ship. Mark met us at the pier where the tender docked. He drove us to his office where we started with filling out extensive paperwork. Then we spent about a half hour getting trained and acclimated on the Segway. Mark was a great instructor and very patient. After the 5 of us felt comfortable, we set off on a one hour city tour with Mark in the lead. We had headphones so we could hear everything he was saying. He lead us all around and it was great fun and not as difficult as expected. I should mention we were all seniors! I would definitely do this activity again. Mark took wonderful pictures of us which we could purchase after our trip.