Bookings within next 48 hours not available online, for direct booking please call 808/ 661 8284
Party of 3 – Custom made Tour in Maui, Hawaii
- Glide along sea shore, discover Maui in your own pace
- Experience a new level of excitement on a Segway PT
- Push your Segway PT to all new limits
Party of 3 – custom made tour in Maui
Have the best Segway PT experience with your private group. The private tours are tailored by you or your group, as you know what you like the most. The party of 3 – Custom made Segway tour in Maui is best for the whole family or a group of friends or if you on a getaway plan from your kids. We believe in “hands on” approach that makes any group outing a blast! These tours need to be booked in advance to increase the tour flexibility and to prepare for the special considerations on your tour. We can add virtually anything to your trip unique and fun for you.
- Perfect for couples, friends, families or colleagues. Only You and your special ones. The best choice for your Anniversary, Birthday, Special occasion…
- Custom made based on your needs with recommendations from our experienced guides
- Unique Experience – up to 3 hours
- Complimentary picnic available
- An orientation before you ride and then, off you’ll go to Maui destinations only known to you and your guide
- Door to door transportation is available during the booking process for $99.98 Round Trip / person
- The Lahaina shuttle is also available during the booking process for $20 Round Trip / person
- Fun Instruction and in-depth knowledge of technical and practical usage
- Customized Complimentary Picnic based on your preferences ($10/person)
- Communication radios – you hear everything our guide will say during the tour
- Take stops on your Segway adventure to take pictures of Maui’s key landmarks
- Keep the memory of the trip, with party of 3 – Custom made Segway PT tour in Maui, vivid by letting us take a photos of your group, get them on CD or USB or making a HD video on a DVD or Blu-Ray Kindly let us know with reservation if you want our expert help on doing this for your album or family video collection. Additional Charges applied.
- Helmets, Segway PT, Reflective Vest or Segway T-shirt (your choice)
- Keep the famous Segway Maui “Don’t Hit Me” T-shirt FREE* of charge as a souvenir with direct booking and full price
- 10yrs-16yrs – need to be accompanied by a parent or a legal guardian during tour
- 16yrs–18yrs – can go alone but a parent or a legal guardian needs to sign the waiver.
- 18yrs and up need to sign waivers by themselves.
Facts and Requirements
- Check in time: From 7:30 am – flexible based on availability
- Check-in point: 991 Limahana place, Lahaina Hi 96761
- Included: Helmets, reflective safety vest, personal radios, Segway PT
- Recommended to bring: Closed shoes, sun screen, sun glasses. Bottled water and other refreshments including snacks are available at the office for a purchase.
- Age Restrictions – IF UNDER 18: 16 years and younger, but minimum 10 years old, must be accompanied by a parent, guardian, or chaperon on a tour. (Chaperon form is required.) Guests between 16 and 17 years old must have a parent or guardian present at check-in and sign waiver to participate.
- Weight Restrictions: Weight restrictions are between 75 lbs and 260 lbs for Segway Tours. Weight limits are strictly enforced, and each guest might be weighed at check in.
- Health & Physical Requirements:
- All guests must be capable of moderate to advanced physical activity, must be able to step on and off the Segway PT without assistance which requires physical abilities similar to climbing and descending stairs without the support of a handrail or other walking aid.
- Guests must not have neck, back, shoulder, knee, ankle injuries, heart conditions, or recent surgeries.
- No pregnant women will be allowed to ride a Segway PT.
- Persons under drug or alcohol influences will not be allowed to ride a Segway PT.
- Guests must be physically and mentally capable of following instructions given by a Segway guide.
- Cancellation Policy: If the tour is cancelled by the tour operator, the full ticket price will be refunded. Cancellations prior to 48 hours are charged a minimum $10.00 per person administration fee. We charge 100% for No Shows or cancellations within 48 hours. Riders may be responsible for all damage to equipment if such damage is determined to be the result of reckless and irresponsible operation by the guest. Online reservations need to be scheduled at least 72 hours prior to the tour and need to be confirmed by phone (808-661-8284 ) for exact time and date.
In a case you are planning to use Maui Public Bus Transit System
The County of Maui currently funds a public bus system that provides service in and between various Central, South, West, Haiku, and Upcountry Maui communities. All buses are equipped with a bicycle rack. Bus Schedule
LAHAINA OFFICE – DETAIL MAP – FREE parking on the Limahana street.