Segway Express tour Lahaina
Because it’s only one hour tour included training, it is the shortest Segway PT tour in Lahaina town we offer.
It’s awesome chance for everyone who would like to try and glide on a Segway PT through the beautiful historical town of Lahaina
Door to door transportation or Lahaina shuttle is available during the booking process
- Experience the best of a Segway PT
- Communication radios – you hear everything our guide will say during the tour
- Receive expert instruction & training on how to ride a Segway
- Glide on a Segway PT after the training
- Select your favorite pictures and let us frame them for you or have them on CD or USB. Get HQ video from your tour on a DVD or Blu-Ray (additional charge apply)
- You will have the opportunity to glide to Lahaina and back in a shorter time while having a blast on Segway PT.
- Your safety is always our highest priority, therefore each of our tours begins with a 30-minute orientation session. We will practice on the Segways PT until everyone feels comfortable and is ready.
- 10yrs-16yrs – need to be accompanied by a parent or a legal guardian during tour
- 16yrs–18yrs – can go alone but a parent or a legal guardian needs to sign the waiver.
- 18yrs and up need to sign waivers by themselves.
Facts and Requirements
- Check in time: From 7:30 am – flexible based on availability
- Check-in point: 991 Limahana place, Lahaina Hi 96761
- Included: Helmets, reflective safety vest, personal radios, Segway PT
- Recommended to bring: Closed shoes, sun screen, sun glasses. Bottled water and other refreshments including snacks are available at the office for a purchase.
- Age Restrictions – IF UNDER 18: 16 years and younger, but minimum 10 years old, must be accompanied by a parent, guardian, or chaperon on a tour. (Chaperon form is required.) Guests between 16 and 17 years old must have a parent or guardian present at check-in and sign waiver to participate.
- Weight Restrictions: Weight restrictions are between 75 lbs and 260 lbs for Segway Tours. Weight limits are strictly enforced, and each guest might be weighed at check in.
- Health & Physical Requirements: All guests must be capable of moderate to advanced physical activity, must be able to step on and off the Segway PT without assistance which requires physical abilities similar to climbing and descending stairs without the support of a handrail or other walking aid. • Guests must not have neck, back, shoulder, knee, ankle injuries, heart conditions, or recent surgeries. • No pregnant women will be allowed to ride a Segway PT. Persons under drug or alcohol influences will not be allowed to ride a Segway PT. • Guests must be physically and mentally capable of following instructions given by a Segway guide.
Cancellation Policy: If the tour is cancelled by the tour operator, the full ticket price will be refunded. Cancellations prior to 48 hours are charged a minimum $10.00 per person administration fee. We charge 100% for No Shows or cancellations within 48 hours. Riders may be responsible for all damage to equipment if such damage is determined to be the result of reckless and irresponsible operation by the guest. Online reservations need to be scheduled at least 72 hours prior to the tour and need to be confirmed by phone (808-661-8284 ) for exact time and date.
In a case you are planning to use Maui Public Bus Transit System
The County of Maui currently funds a public bus system that provides service in and between various Central, South, West, Haiku, and Upcountry Maui communities. All buses are equipped with a bicycle rack. Bus Schedule
*Not combinable with other discounts, eligible with direct bookings only.
LAHAINA OFFICE – DETAIL MAP – FREE parking on the Limahana street.