Urban independence in a lightweight, foldable package.Urban independence in a lightweight, foldable packageThe all new Via Urbano . Super lightweight, powerful and perfectly equipped for urban transportation. The hidden, removable in-frame ion battery pack paired with our Currie Electro-Drive system is the perfect solution for short trips and easily folds to fit in your car, boat or plane.
- Compact Folding Design Perfect for Transporting
- 24V / 5Ah Lithium-ion Battery Pack with Advanced Battery Management System for High Performance and Light Weight
- Variable Power Assist Allows Rider to Vary Effort
- Real Transportation at Speeds up to 15 mph / 24 km/h and Range up to 12 Miles / 20 km with Normal Pedaling (Rider Weight, Rider Input and Terrain Contingent)
- PAS System
- The Advantage. Rider can select between 3 power assist levels using a simple push button.
- The Benefit. PAS mode can extend the range as it requires you to pedal to power the bike, yet you can vary the boost level
- Powerful High Torque Brushless Hub Motor
- The Advantage. Powerful brushless hub motor system drives the rear wheel.
- The Benefit. Provides the power you need to climb hills or cut through a head wind. Rear wheel drive pushes the bike forward without altering its handling characteristics.
- 24V/ 5Ah Li-ion Battery Pack
- The Advantage. Lithium-Ion batteries are lightweight and powerful. Rider can easily remove the battery pack to charge indoors and even quick-swap with an optional spare battery pack.
- The Benefit. Removable battery pack can be easily taken off the bicycle when locking outside, removed during transport to reduce the weight, or taken inside to recharge or store to preserve battery life.