- Receive expert instruction & training on how to ride a Segway
- Select your favorite pictures and let us frame them for you. Get HQ video from your training on a DVD or Blu-Ray (Additional charge apply)
Demonstration, including personal orientation by a trained professional staff. We teach you the basics on how to ride a Segway, the “Bike of the Future”. Staff will assist you with becoming familiar with the Segway until you are comfortable enough to ride. Your safety and enjoyment is a #1 priority. The excursions offer a more personalized experience with 6 riders maximum per training; if you have more in your group, however, we can accommodate you by arranging two training times.
- The Segway PT is appropriate for virtually anyone (16 years and younger, but minimum 10 years old, must be accompanied with an adult & adult must sign an insurance waiver) that weighs from 85 to 260 pounds
- Safety helmets are a must and are provided for each rider at no extra charge as well as safety reflective Vest or T-shirts
- Major bank credit card and/or deposit are required
Cancellation Policy:If the tour is cancelled by the tour operator, the full ticket price will be refunded. Cancellations prior to 48 hours are charged a minimum $10.00 per person administration fee. We charge 100% for No Shows or cancellations within 48 hours. Riders may be responsible for all damage to equipment if such damage is determined to be the result of reckless and irresponsible operation by the guest